April 13, 2024 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Kiwanis Club of Plainfield is Hosting a Business Scavenger Hunt. Do you want more foot traffic into your business? Of course, you do! This Scavenger Hunt will bring several participants into your place of business on April 13th from 3:00pm – 6:00pm. And it only costs $100! Every participant that signs up for the Scavenger Hunt will visit YOUR Business for a Free Promotional Item of your choosing!
This is a fun filled evening that will raise funds to support the Plainfield Chapter of Kiwanis, a community-based organization with an emphasis on helping the children of Hendricks County.
Here is how it works:
- You sign up for just $100.
- You choose a promotional item to pass out to each participant that visits YOUR Business from 3:00pm – 6:00pm on Saturday, April 13th.
- The Plainfield Kiwanis promotes the event to obtain participants.
- Each participant pays $10 to play.
- Participants start the Scavenger Hunt in the parking lot at Kohls next to Chick-Fil-A.
- Each participant is given a bag and a list of hints to find each business
- The participant figures out the clue, drives to your business, walks inside, and gets the promotional item from you. (Advertisement for you)
- All participants meet back in the parking lot at Kohls next to Chick-Fil-A to receive door prizes.
- Each participant will then go eat at the Dine to Donate event at Chick-Fil-A.
- Chick-fil-A will donate 20% from the Dine to Donate event to the Kiwanis Club of Plainfield.
- YOU gained foot traffic and hopefully new customers! AND helped the children of Hendricks County by donating to this amazing event!
Join us afterwards for a Dine 2 Donate at Chick-Fil-A
Sign up to be a “stop” or sign up to “hunt”.
“Stop” sign up: https://plainfieldkiwanis.org/product/scavenger-hunt-business-registration/
“Hunt” sign up: https://plainfieldkiwanis.org/product/scavenger-hunt-registration/